- Book title: WITCHCRAFT : A HANDBOOK OF MAGIC SPELLS AND POTIONS
- Author – Anastasia Greywolf
First reason: https://vm.tiktok.com/J2Qd9Ca/
Further Reasons not to support the book:
- – invokes Aradia as a deity, within the first chapter, who is a fictional figure , portrayed in –
The Tuscan legend of Aradia, daughter of the moon goddess Diana who was dispatched to earth to establish witchcraft and teach it to witches, was published by the American folklorist, Charles Godfrey Leland, in 1889. Better known as the Gospel of the Witches. (You can read more about it here: [link]. & [here}
- invokes Jehovah – in the making of a wand rites within the book, also in first chapter, which is tied to Judaism.
- smudge sticks, which are part of smudging, a native american practice/ritual which cannot be done by those who are not native american & taught how.
- vast amounts of other appropriation throughout.
- invoking of angels / christian god – mention of almighty father god
- A lot of Misinformation about how spells in general work